2017 Polaris Industries RZR XP ® 1000 EPS Titanium Metallic
RZR XP ® 1000 EPS Titanium Metallic
- 110 Hp ProStar® H.O. Engine: Designed specifically for extreme performance, the Polaris ProStar® 1000 H.O. engine features 110 horses of High Output power and all of the hallmark ProStar® features. This includes dual overhead cams, electronic fuel injection, and 4 valves per cylinder. It also features light weight design with massive dual bore 48MM throttle bodies and long-tip fuel injectors giving the RZR XP® 1000 instant throttle response and quick to rev characteristics.
- High-Flow Clutch Intake System: The clutch cover, secondary helix and ducting system offer a durable clutch system by providing ample airflow to keep belt temperatures low for all-day riding.
- Race-Inspired Suspension For An Ultra-Smooth Ride: The race-inspired 3-link trailing arm rear suspension serves up an incredible 18-inches of rear wheel travel. Matched to an astounding 16-inches of front suspension travel with a dual coil-over spring design, the RZR XP® is set-up to conquer any terrain Mother Nature has to offer.
- Industry Leading Ground Clearance: The RZR XP® 1000 is built upon a 90-inch wheelbase and 13.5-inches of ground clearance. The chassis and suspension combo smoothes the harshest terrain without unwanted chassis pitch; and delivers unmatched control and comfort without sacrificing agility. Giving you legendary razor sharp handling even in the most challenging terrain.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive: The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground, even on the loosest terrain. The system provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering: The RZR XP® 1000 features the smoothest electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds for all day comfort and performance.
- Optimized Driver Positioning: For better driver positioning, the RZR XP® 1000 features an adjustable seat slider and new seat back angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Comfortable And Convenient Interior: The cockpit of the RZR XP® 1000 offers the most comfort and convenience of any RZR®. Factory installed quarter doors and a High Performance steering wheel with 10-inch tilt adjustability make getting in and out easy. A center storage box place with integrated phone holder places everything within reach, including the glovebox with a quick turn latch. Driver and passenger footrests, height-adjustable seat belt, and adjustable seat sliders allows you to fine tune your seating position and Dryseat technology resists moisture, while LED interior lighting adds a touch of style. Removable floor drains allow you to wash out debris and mud quickly and easily.
- Polaris Engineered Accessories™: Polaris Engineered Accessories™ are designed with the vehicle ensuring the highest quality of design, integration and function. Polaris Engineered Accessories™ come with a one-year factory warranty and do not jeopardize your vehicle warranty, making them the preferred choice for customizing your RZR®.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: ProStar 1000 H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 999cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Steering Rack: Rapport entre butées de 2 tours
- Horsepower (hp): 110 hp
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Shocks: 2" Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with 16" (40.6 cm) Travel
- Rear Shocks: 2.5" Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
- Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18" (45.7 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In Transmission
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Tires: 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 22 x 7" (72.0 x 57.0 x 17.8 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./300 lb (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9.5 gal (36 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13.5" (34.3 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 119" x 64" x 73.75" (302.2 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb (335.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 90" (228.6 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,369 lbs (621 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating: N.A.
- Hitch Type: None
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Titanium Metallic
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: White LED, Low/High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights
- Ingress/Egress: Bowed 1/4 Doors
- Seats / Seat Belts / Adjustability: Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver Seat Slider and Height Adjustable Seat Belts
NOTES:The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 1000 H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with 16" (40.6 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Suspension
- Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18" (45.7 cm) Travel
- Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Dry Weight
- 1,369 lbs (621 kg)
- 90" (228.6 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.5" (34.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal (36 L)
- Rack Capacity
- 300 lb (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Titanium Metallic