2016 Polaris Industries RZR® S 1000 EPS - Blue Fire Metallic
RZR® S 1000 EPS - Blue Fire Metallic
- New! 100HP ProStar® 1000 Engine: The NEW 100HP ProStar® 1000 engine delivers the power & acceleration you have been waiting for in a 60" RZR. With 33% more horsepower than the RZR S 900, the ProStar® 1000 engine is specifically tuned to provide maximum power without compromising drivability for razor sharp performance with hallmark ProStar® features like dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection.
- Impressive Horsepower to Weight: The modest weight and 100HP ProStar® 1000 engine in the All-New RZR S 1000 boasts loads of power and acceleration thanks to an incredible power to weight ratio of 8.1 HP to every 100 lbs of dry weight.
- The Fastest Accelerating 60" RZR Ever: 0 to 50 mph in just over 5 seconds made possible with the 100 HP ProStar® 1000 engine giving you lightning quick acceleration taking you from corner to corner in any terrain.
- Superior Travel and Suspension for the Trail: With 12.25" of front suspension travel and 13.2" in the rear, and FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks, the RZR S 1000 Suspension can be tuned for exactly the way you ride. And geometry is designed for specific types of terrain, giving you a performance based machine that's ready to tackle the trail.
- 12.5" of Ground Clearance: A full 12.5" of ground clearance allows you to navigate rocky trails and everything they throw at you with confidence.
- 79" Wheelbase for a Smooth Ride: RZR S 1000 features a 79" long wheelbase paired with front and rear Dual A-Arm suspension for the ultimate in trail performance.
- 27" GBC Dirt Commander Tires: 27" GBC Dirt Commander 8-ply tires offer better side bite, stiffer sidewalls, better tracking through corners and increased durability.
- Optimized Track Width: The RZR S 1000 inspires confidence through corners thanks to an optimized rear track width all while maintaining an overall vehicle width of just 60".
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive: The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground, even on the loosest terrain. The system provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- Narrow Turning Radius and Improved Steering: The RZR S 1000 features a narrow 16.4' turning radius to navigate those curvy trails and 20% faster steering response with 2 turn lock to lock steering ratio.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue.
- Centered Cockpit: Every RZR is specifically engineered to provide the driver and passenger with the most exhilarating, comfortable ride on the market. From the patented design that places the engine behind the seat to the placement of the occupants towards the middle of the vehicle, RZR’s design provides a low center of gravity for unparalleled handling and ground-hugging performance.
- Optimized Driver Positioning: For better driver positioning, the RZR S 1000 features an adjustable seat slider and new seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior: The RZR S 1000 provides plenty of room to get in and get out and ample leg room for all day comfort when navigating the trail. The cab features bolstered seats with thin-film material to keep occupants drier, adjustable tilt steering, space-optimized foot rests and factory-installed quarter doors that keep the occupants planted and secure. Additionally, removable floor drains allow you to washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 999cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm, FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks, 12.25 in. (31.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar, FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks, 13.2 in. (33.5 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
Tires and Wheels
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7 x 37 x 7.9 in. (52.5 x 94 x 20 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9.5 gal. (36 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12.5 in. (32 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 106 x 60 x 71.5 in. (269.2 x 152.4 x 181.6 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb. (335.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,235 lb. (560.2 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Blue Fire Metallic
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Halogen, 55W low/ 60W high & Red LED Tail/Brake Lights
NOTES:The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar, FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Dry Weight
- 1,235 lb. (560.2 kg)
- 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Front Travel
- 12.25 in. (31.1 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 13.2 in. (33.5 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12.5 in. (32 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (36 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Blue Fire Metallic